Tuesday, May 17, 2011

100 word challenge week 10

When I was at a safari park I saw some amazing things. There were hippos fighting, rhinos charging and lions roaring. But the most interesting thing was a meerkat hatching from an egg. When we had been through everything I had to choose which animal was my favourite. That was SO difficult. Was it the eye to eye talk with the rhinos or having my head almost bitten off by a lion, or even the elephant picking me up and letting me ride on its back? After going through everything I decided that the tiger with the zebra crossing back was my favourite.

2 comments:

  1. This is fantastic HEB! I love the ending & they way you reflected on each of the animal's characteristics! Hope to see you next week on 100WC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great writing! I love the idea of an eye to eye talk with the rhinos. Well done.

    ReplyDelete